Office of Student Projects and Activities
The Office of Student Activities (OSPA) was created during the 1069th Meeting of the Board of Regents held on 28 July 1993. OSA is a merger of the previous Student Activity Center (SAC) and the International Students Program (ISP).
OSPA serves as the central planning and coordinating body for student activities in UP Diliman to enhance the academic and leadership development as well as the social well-being of students.
OSPA recognizes and coordinates with university-based student organizations through its General Program for Students. Student orgs are categorized as academic, alliance, cause-oriented, community service, dormitory association, fraternity/sorority, regional/provincial, religious, special interest, sorority, and sports and recreation.
List of University Registered Orgs.:
The Office of Student Activities’ creation was approved during the 1069th Meeting of the Board of Regents held on 28 July 1993. OSA is a merger of the previous Student Activity Center (SAC) and the International Students Program (ISP).
The Student Activity Center then became the General Students Program or GSP. Through the GSP, OSA attended to the concerns of all students regarding Student Activities, Organizations, Student Leadership.
Until December 2016, through the International Students Program or ISP, the OSA attended to the concerns of international students enrolled in UP Diliman, regarding admission, visas, and study permits. OSA kept track of their academic progress through the required submission of grades every semester. With UP’s efforts to increase new partnerships with other international Universities and institutions, the administration has centralized all functions and processes related to international matters through the creation of the Diliman Office of International Linkages.
OSA currently administers and supervises the registration of about 200 University-registered Student Organizations through the Organized Students Program (OSP); and primarily coordinates matters involved in the University Student Council Elections and the Philippine Collegian Editorial Exam through its General Students Program (GSP).
A student friendly office that provides a safe space which enables and empowers the students in systematic, transparent and efficient formation and individual development.
To serve as the central coordinating body of university- wide student activities which promotes and enhances the academic development and social well being of the students.
- Processes applications for Student Organization’s University Registration
- Processes applications for and awards tambayan spaces
- Facilitates meetings/ joint activities/ exchange of ideas among student organizations
- Endorses requests for the use of the University facilities
- Approves posting of activity announcements/promo materials
- Disseminates information on student activities, awards, contests, scholarships and the like
- Provides administrative support to the Philippine Collegian Editorial Examination and the University Student Council Elections
- Processes applications and approves student activities.
- AAF Track: http://bukluran.osa.upd.edu.ph/arftrak/index.php/viewer/search