SLAS Appeals and Tuition Loan Advisory 2nd Semester AY 2022-2023
Students with pending SLAS appeal applications are advised to apply for the tuition fee loan to be officially registered for the 2nd semester AY2022-2023. To avoid complications in registration, they are advised not to wait for the results of their SLAS final brackets. Instead, they may
- apply up to 100% tuition loan;
- indicate under “Reason for Loan”: with Pending SLAS Appeal;
- request for a refund at the Office of the University Registrar upon approval of their tuition discount to settle their student loan.
How to apply for a tuition loan
Once assessed, fill out the tuition loan form which can be found in the student’s CRS account. Download the form and send a copy to the email@example.com, along with the scanned copy of the following documents:
- 1×1 ID Photo
- UP ID (if not available, any valid/government ID)
- GSIS/SSS ID (or any valid ID) of parent / relative as co-debtor
How to file a tuition refund
Filing of Tuition Refund is requested at the Office of the University Registrar (OUR). You may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to attach the following: current original form 5 and tuition bracket certification.
How to request for Grants-in-Aid Tuition Bracket Certification
To request for a Grants-in-Aid Certificate, please accomplish the form on this link. After answering the form, please notify email@example.com.